Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Will Pay...

From the guy who brought you "Al Spoils [some movie I probably didn't like]" comes the first installment of the soon-to-be-a-classic SiS series "I Will Pay...". Wherein our hero will share a dream or a goal or a desire and how much cold-hard cash our hero is willing to shell out for services rendered. So let's get started!

...$50 for a 160GB Western Digital "My Book" external hard drive (Essential Edition). Ah, but there's more to it than just that. I broke mine. I need a part to fix it and retrieve all the data on it. The aforementioned hard drive must have a certain model number (and probably a certain S/N, I'll have to check on that) that I'm unwilling to share in this public forum. Only serious sellers should respond! You can look at my Blogger profile and email me, or post a comment. I've got PayPal. If you're local, I've got cash.

No comments: